In January 2017 Ofsted judged us to be GOOD in all areas...
Here are just a few judgements that were made about our school:
- The Head Teacher has ‘presided over a successful transition from the previous leadership, winning the hearts and minds of the school community including parents, pupils and staff’.
- Teachers plan lessons to provide pace and challenge… pupils seen in lessons during the inspection were keen to participate and willing to learn.
- High-attaining pupils have continued to do very well in their outcomes in reading, writing and mathematics in key stages 1 and 2. The very small number of pupils on the special educational needs register are tracked very closely to ensure that they make progress in line with other pupils.
- Pupils were unanimous that they felt safe in school. The development of pupil digital leaders has ensured that pupils know how to keep themselves safe on the internet.
- Governors are very knowledgeable and highly committed to their roles.