‘aiming for excellence’
At Peterchurch Primary School we believe that children can achieve personal excellence through the teaching and modelling of values and skills.
Our values are:
Our core values drive and shape every aspect of school life.
We aim to create a culture of limitless potential, with our pupils at the heart of everything we do.
The school aims to:
- Provide and encourage excellence in teaching and learning
- Develop an appetite for excellence with all pupils
- Provide care and support for all of our pupils through positive, respectful relationships
- Encourage the growth and development of all pupils in the life of the school, the community and preparing them as future citizens
- Provide a wide range of learning experiences that have real world relevance; preparing children for the opportunities, responsibilities and experiences of later life.