We expect pupils to wear the school uniform, believing that it develops a sense of pride in our school. Please ensure that every item is marked clearly with your child’s name.
School uniform is as follows:
- mid-grey trousers, skirt or pinafore dress;
- white or light blue polo shirt (with or without school logo);
- navy blue jumper or cardigan (with or without school logo);
- grey, black or white socks;
- sensible black school shoes (not trainers).
Navy blue jumpers or cardigans and light blue or white polo shirts with an embroidered school badge can be purchased from the school office. Book bags with the school badge can also be purchased from the school office. During the summer children may wear grey shorts or a blue and white checked summer dress.
PE Kit is as follows:
- navy blue t-shirt (with or without school logo);
- white shorts;
- black plimsolls.
It is also helpful if KS2 children have warm PE clothes (sweatshirt/hoodie and jogging bottoms) in school during the winter months. KS2 children may also prefer to have sensible trainers rather than plimsolls for PE. PE Hoodies, T-shirts, shorts and PE bags can be purchased in school from the office.
PE kit is kept on the children's pegs and should be in school at all times. Kit will be sent home each half term to be washed.